Were you aware that producers of the bed wedge pillow concentrate on five significant health problems when designing and manufacturing a pillow wedge? The main reason that is important is that they have researched, obtained client responses, and are focused on such specific health problems. A mattress pillow wedge offers relief and maybe a cure for several issues.
These are the principal health issues requiring elevated sleep
- Back Pain: The sleeping wedge for spine pain has to encourage the spinal and take the stress from their back muscles and spine. There’s a memory foam pillow wedge using a groove for your backbone for back sleepers. Back or side sleepers will benefit from a contoured pillow that cradles the throat and also helps keep the spine straight. Additionally, there are lumbar support cushions for your desk chair.
- Sleep Apnea: Relaxed muscles in the throat cause restricted air circulation and suffers from sleep apnea to stop breathing during sleep. Through loud snorts and snoring, they can blow. Serious cases use a CPAP and become forced air in the apparatus to advertise oxygenation during sleep. The CPAP pillow cradles the neck and face with a cutout for your breathing apparatus.
- Acid Reflux: This conditioned is caused by the contents of their gut flowing back up the anus once the stomach is higher than the stomach through bed rest. The problem is quite severe as it creates scars at the esophagus and also has been linked to Barrett’s esophagus, a form of cancer. The very popular pillow acid reflux is your adjustable bed wedge cushion that goes between the mattress and box springs.
- Leg or Knee Pain: Reduce leg pain might be caused by poor blood flow and might signal varicose veins. If you use a leg cushion wedge, then you can raise the blood flow by forcing the blood back into the heart interior of pooling in the leg veins. Knee pain is catchy, and you need to have a medical physician decide on the appropriate care. Individuals who’ve experienced knee replacement surgery shouldn’t use a knee cushion wedge with no physician’s permission.
- Snoring: The snorer generally stops sleeping when flipped on her or his side. But, it’s difficult to remain on your side with no neck and back support. The contoured memory foam pillow elevates and cradles the head and frequently reduces snoring. An adjustable bed wedge cushion in a minor incline supports side sleepers and tilts the mind occasionally enough to quit snoring.
The bed wedge cushion
Is also suggested for individuals with allergies, heart problems, shoulder pain, neck pain, and hip pain. The objective of this guide is to provide talking points when discussing your specific health condition with your healthcare provider. If you’re interested in a bed wedge pillow, then you could be considering the benefits of a flexible Pillow Wedge. Stationary wedges can’t be customized and typically hinder bed linens. If you are afflicted with acid reflux, then see Pillow Wedge to look about three preventable causes of acidity as well as also the many benefits of a mattress wedge pillow.
Showing all 23 results