We spend roughly one-third of our lives sleeping, however, the majority of us do not think about ensuring that we have a quality night’s sleep. It’s so important that people make the most of our rest time so we could wake up with enthusiasm and energy for every new moment. Making the most of the rest time should start with an excellent pillow! Daily at our chiropractic center, we see patients with back and neck issues, which tend to be caused or worsened by lousy sleeping postures. All of that may be prevented using an excellent pillow. Subluxations in the backbone are often caused by repetitive actions, and erroneous sleeping postures can surely play a massive part in this.
For our patients we urge a soft pillow, for a variety of reasons:
- Throughout the corrective chiropractic program, the backbone frequently affects the shape, and so make the demands for your pillow. A pillow that’s flexible in segments is vital. Where sections can be inserted or removed to change the height of the cushion.
- The pillow has to feature high and low sides to accommodate many sizes side and back sleepers. The simple fact that this pillow is totally adjustable for all body sizes and types is superb.
- The neck and head are padded and encouraged during sleep, crucial to sustaining a healthy backbone. The plan of this pillow discourages stomach sleeping and promotes side sleeping that enriches breathing, and might be helpful for asthma sufferers and minimizing light snoring.
- A pillow ought to be made to help alleviate and prevent neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both new and older injuries.
- One other great feature is removable foam noodles for those who prefer a much softer sleeping surface.
Our patients that receive the best results in their care are using a soft, chiropractic memory pillow
They can maintain their adjustments for more because their head neck and spine is supported in its excellent healthy position. As a general guideline, we find that females prefer the softer variant and men prefer the slightly milder pillow. Our patients who use a flexible pillow regularly report they are more comfortable and they wake up in the morning with fewer aches and pains.
Showing all 24 results